Cannamagic Vijaya Drops – 3000mg
Cannamagic’s quality & authenticity of the products used by us are approved and certified by AYUSH ministry & Excise Department of India.
Assists with pain, anxiety, sleep, balances hormones, works as an anti depressant, has anti inflammatory effects, is good source of terpenes, helps to fight epilepsy, Alzheimer’s disease and Cancer, has positive effects on blood pressure and lowers blood sugar levels as well as Blood Pressure. Also has gut protective, immune system balancing, anti nausea and anti depressant properties. Boosts appetite and mood.
- Promotes relaxation
- Increases appetite
- Fights insomnia
- Relieves pain
- Removes headache
- Improves mood
Brand – Cannamagic
Model Name – Vijaya Drops
Quantity – 30ml
Potency – 3000mg
Form – Liquid
Maximum Shelf Life – 2 Year
Pack of – 1
Prescription Required – Yes
Ingredients – Hemp seed oil, 10% cannabis leaf (Vijaya) extract
Country of Origin – India
• The recommended dosage for those who are beginning to use cannabis oil is 20-30 mg (4-6) drops for mild to chronic symptoms. We strongly advise consultation with medical professionals for more accurate dosage information.
• It might cause entourage & euphoric effects on higher doses. So, consult with your doctor for the accurate dosing.
• The majority of people take their oil sublingually because it is the quickest and most convenient way to absorb it. Fill the dropper with oil, put a few drops under your tongue(sublingual), wait for a few seconds & then swallow.
• You can also blend our full-spectrum extract with your diet. Simply apply a few drops to your favourite food or beverage.
• Store in a cool, dry place.
• Keep away from sunlight.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
Precaution / Warning:
• Allergy Warning: If you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this product, stop using it immediately. (For more information, see the label insert)
• Usage of cannabinoid-based medication during pregnancy and breastfeeding is not advisable.
• Heart Disease – Cannabinoids can affect blood pressure by either lowering or increasing it. It is advisable to consult a doctor if you have any underlying history of heart disease or medical illness.
• Liver Disease – Unlike. healthier patients, people with liver diseases should have lower doses of CBD oil or consult medical professionals before taking the medication.
• Recent Surgery – Not advised for those who have recently undergone surgery.
• Should not be mixed with other antidepressants.
• Discontinue the use immediately in case of any adverse reaction.