Maafaa Designs Black Hemp Upper Shoes
Maafaa Designs Shoes are woven, organic textile product line to reduce our environmental impact and improve our ability to enhance the lives of all those connected to our products.
With sustainably resourced raw materials refined and manufactured, our in-house designers helped to create stylish hemp footwear with a positive impact. Because we believe in supporting one another, in addition to a living wage salary, 10% of our total profits are shared among the individual craftsmen who produce our line.
What makes hemp an ideal material for shoes?
Hemp is one of the most versatile, eco-friendly materials around:
- The hemp plant grows easily and sustainably without the use of pesticide, herbicides, and fungicides, so much of the hemp fiber you see is organic.
- The naturally anti-microbial properties of hemp make it an ideal material for shoes, as it doesn’t hold on to odors like other materials, including leather and some synthetics.
- Hemp is hypoallergenic, so unlike wool, it won’t irritate your skin.
- Hemp fiber is extremely strong, which makes it durable enough for shoes.
- As a natural fiber, unlike synthetics, hemp will eventually decompose. This is good news because your hemp shoes will have a lighter environmental footprint than shoes made with petroleum-based materials or animal skin that’s been treated with preservatives
Brand – Maafaa Designs
Model – Black Hemp Upper Shoes
Style – Regular
Size – UK6, UK7, UK8, UK9, UK10
Colour – Black
Fabric – 100% Hemp
Sole – Vulcanized Rubber
Sales Package – 1
Country of Origin – India
There are no reviews yet.