Highly Recommend, This will Help to Cure Those Illnesses.
Ayurvedic Castor Oil 200ml
Inclusive of all taxes
Native only to the tropical regions in India and Africa, Castor oil is an important bio-based organic product used in traditional Ayurvedic practices. Castor Oil has always been popular for treating issues related to skin and its usage in cosmetics is quite significant. It is also a natural stimulant laxative that helps...
- Native only to the tropical regions in India and Africa, Castor oil is an important bio-based organic product used in traditional Ayurvedic practices.
- Castor Oil has always been popular for treating issues related to skin and its usage in cosmetics is quite significant.
- It is also a natural stimulant laxative that helps in improving the circulatory system. Here are few more facts about Castor oil.
- Castor oil contains a rare and specific compound known as ricinoleic acid. It is a dense and concentrated source not found in human bodies. Also, classified as a type of triglyceride fatty acid, Ayurvedic castor oil has unique chemical compositions in them.
- Castor oil includes many beneficial components, including fatty acids, flavonoids, phenolic compounds, amino acids, terpenoids and Phytosterols along with anti-microbial and anti-oxidant
- It heals inflamed skin, fights signs of ageing and acne, reduces pigmentation. It also aids in hair regrowth and shine, boosts immunity, relieves constipation and reduces arthritis.
- Castor oil also has a positive impact on your lymphatic system which boosts circulation, promotes cardiovascular health and maintains hormonal balance.
- In terms of usage, Ayurvedic castor oil can be applied directly (externally) to areas that require healing. Though, the dosage of Castor oil for regular intake has to be prescribed by doctors based on the individual.
How to consume Castor oil?
- Anyone who wants to consume Castor oil must make sure of the proper dosage.
- A typical dosage is around 15 ml which can be mixed with any flavoured drink or liquid.
Recently Viewed Products
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.