Ayurvedic Hemp Seed Oil |Skin & Hair| 100ml
Inclusive of all taxes
- The oil from the hemp seed is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and Iron.
- The hemp seed oil has 75-80% polyunsaturated fatty acids (the good fats) and only 9-11% of the lesser desired saturated fatty acids.
- A study in 2014 revealed that the hemp seed oil is rich in fatty acids.
- The Fatty acids and Vitamins present in the hemp oil help to prevent breakouts and keep the skin healthy.
- Hemp Seed Oil is one of the best moisturizers to keep the skin looking supple & it does not clog pores, anti-inflammatory as well.
- It can also be used by mixing with other health products ( creams) or even can be applied just like that as a face oil.
- Hemp oil also aids in enhancing hair growth due to the presence of Omega-3, Omega-6, and Omega-9 fatty acids.
- Hair is made up of keratin, 90% of which is a protein. Hemp oil provides surplus protein during the hair growth process.
- It also improves blood circulation on the scalp, which ensures that the hair follicles are nourished enough to support hair growth.
- It helps in healing acne, rashes, eczema, and psoriasis. It also packs a ton of antioxidants.
- It protects the cartilage in the bone joints and so from Arthritis pain.
- It has anti-aging properties that protect your skin from wrinkles and dryness.
How to Use Hemp Seed Oil?
Take 2 to 4 drops of oil between your palms and gently massage your hair, face, scalp, dry skin, and related areas. For a sensitive skin patch test is recommended before using the hemp oil.
For External Use Only.
Recently Viewed Products
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.