Yuvaan Life's Hemp Seed Oil – 200ml
By: Yuvaan Life
Inclusive of all taxes
- Vitamin E ( Anti-Ageing )
- Omega 3 + 6 Fatty Acid
- Anti Inflammatory
- Boost Immunity
- Boost Fat Loss
- Improves Brain Function
- Nourishes Hair & Skin
- Helps in lowering cholestrol level
- Health Hemp Seed Oil benefits for skin include-
- a)Act As An Effective Moisturizer- Hemp seed oil contains fats that are also found in our skin. Vitamins A and E, as well as antioxidants found in the oil, provide great protection and moisture for dry and tired skin.
- b) Soothe Skin Rashes- Hemp seed oil is versatile and can be used for a variety of skin ailments like dryness, acne, psoriasis, and eczema. Usually, skin rashes are caused because of deficiencies of Vitamin D and omega 6 fatty acid; since hemp seed oil contains these properties, it reduces redness, itching, and inflammation, leaving the skin hydrated and healthy.
- Hemp Seed Oil benefits for hair include-
- Hemp seed oil can be used to moisturize and strengthen hair and stimulate its growth. High levels of essential fatty acids found in hemp seed oil play a key role in maintaining healthy hair.
How to use:
Simply drizzle 1-2 ml hemp seed oil on food make sauces and dips with it or add it to smoothies. You can also drizzle it over your salad to make it more nutritious.
Raw cold-pressed and un-refined hemp ( Cannabis Sativa L.) seed oil.
20-25g per day or as directed by the physician.
Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight.
Contains no additives or preservatives.
Refrigerate after opening.
Recently Viewed Products
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.