Noigra Full Spectrum Hemp Oil for Pets – 500mg
Natural – Unflavoured
Made using Indian Full Spectrum Hemp (Cannabis) Leaf Extract
Schedule E1 medicine. To be taken strictly against valid doctor prescription & under medical supervision.
Full-spectrum means your Pets oil contains CBD and other important cannabinoids that occur naturally in the cannabis leaf, including CBC, CBN, CBD, CBG, and CBA. A full-spectrum also contains terpenes (i.e., limonene, alpha-pinene). It is the most recommended and effective kind of Hemp oil for pets on the market.
This mixture of CBD, other cannabinoids, and terpenes work synergistically to boost the medicinal benefit your dog receives from Full Spectrum Hemp oils (CBD Oils) and is known as the “entourage effect.”
Benefits of Noigra Hemp Oil (CBD Oil) For Pets:
Is Full Spectrum Hemp oil good for Pets. Yes. But how can Hemp oil (CBD Oil) help my pet?
If your pet suffers from the following conditions (occasionally or chronically), Full Spectrum Hemp Oil drops for pets can improve your pets’s quality and ease several conditions, including:
- Overall Wellness & preventive care
- Reduces Hyperactivity
- Separation Anxiety
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Reduces Nausea
- Joint pain & Inflammation
- Gastrointestinal issues ( Digestion problems)
- Protects the nervous system
- Increases appetite
- Boost Immunity
Mild vs Regular vs Strong Dosage
- Mild Dosage: Used for health and wellness purposes, to boost immune function, and prevent potential health issues.
- Regular Dosage: Usually done for health and wellness purposes (boost immune function). These include allergies, appetite loss, mild inflammation, minor aches, pet stress, anxiety, and other mild ailments.
- Strong Dosage: Usually administered to treat more severe pet health issues such as cancer-related symptoms, tumors, extreme anxiety, epileptic seizures, chronic pain, and more.
Here are the best dosage tips from holistic veterinarians, who are experts on holistic pet medicine:
- Talk to your veterinarian before administering Hemp oil to your pet.
- The dosage level will vary depending on your pet’s weight, size, and activity level.
- Underdosing is preferred. Check for adverse reactions. If none, you may move on to a regular dose.
- If you plan to increase the dosage, do it gradually. Observe your pet’s behavior and response closely.
- Call your veterinarian if your pet has health conditions that could affect CBD properly digest or metabolizing CBD (e.g., liver, kidney problems, etc.).
- If your pet is taking any medications, talk to your vet.
- CBD oil should be administered directly into your pet’s mouth, ideally under their tongue. CBD is more effective if administered orally than through your dog’s food.
- Check our handy dosage chart for your reference.
– USE AND CONSULT WITH YOUR VET.
– KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Ayurvedic Proprietory Medicine