We’ve made Cannablithe oil available in a variety of strengths so you can get the results you want. Cannablithe Oil Extract allows you to taste Cannabis in its purest form. Our Cannabis Leaf Extract oil bottle includes pure doses of Cannabis Leaf Extract with natural cannabinoids for anyone seeking to enjoy the maximum benefits of the cannabis plant.
- Our bodies are always striving for balance, without which our well-being would be jeopardized. The unique combination of cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and nutrients in the cannabis plant work synergistically together to support this in harmony.
- The endocannabinoid system, which is a large network of receptors and neurotransmitters found in the central nervous and immune system as well as in your brain, is modulated by plant-derived cannabinoids including our extract oils.
- The endocannabinoid system is responsible for a variety of biochemical functions, including mood, appetite, concentration, energy levels, inflammation, and sensory perception.
Cannabis Leaf Extract 1000 mg, MCT Oil, Lemon Flavour
- The majority of people take their oil sublingually because it is the quickest and most convenient way to absorb it. Fill the dropper halfway with Cannablithe oil, put a few drops under your tongue, wait for a few seconds & then swallow.
- You can also blend the full-spectrum extract with your diet if you don’t like the flavour of Cannablithe oil. Simply apply a few drops to your favourite food or beverage.
- Each bottle of Cannablithe oil comes with a graduated dropper for easy and accurate dosage.
- Cannabis Leaf Extract is a natural way to gain access to a wide variety of cannabis benefits.
Leaves grown in India were used to make this product. Our full-spectrum Cannabis Leaf Extract oil is made from resinous Cannabis Vijay Leaves that are free of GMOs and high in stable cannabinoids. We don’t import because we believe in the commitment and skills of Indian farmers. At “Cannablithe Development” we have been striving to provide you with the best quality product.
Certificate Of Lab Analysis?
As a conscientious consumer, you must and should be mindful of third-party lab tests significance in upholding high-quality Cannabis Leaf extract manufacturing standards. That’s the best way to show a Cannabis Leaf Extract product’s real substance and provide a strong foundation for the bold statements. Independent laboratories that monitor for the concentration of Cannabis Leaf Extract in our drugs and the whole cannabinoid profile have tested and certified our manufacturing procedures.
We also make certain that the leaves we use to remove the cannabinoids are of the appropriate age and consistency for the best results.
Precaution / Warning
- Allergy Warning: If you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this product, discontinue its use immediately. (For more information, see the label insert)
- Usage of Cannabinoid Medication during pregnancy and breastfeeding: Using cannabis medications during pregnancy and breastfeeding is not advisable.
- Heart Disease: Since cannabis affects blood pressure, by either lowering or increasing it. It is good to consult a doctor if you have any underlying history of heart disease or medical illness.
- Liver Disease: As opposed to healthier patients, people with liver disease should have lower doses of cannabidiol.
- Recent Surgery: Not advised for those who have recently undergone surgery.
- Should not mix with other anti-depressants.
The extract aims to stimulate the endocannabinoid system to generate more of its natural cannabinoids, resulting in a blitheful environment where your body and mind work in harmony.
Brand – Cannablithe Development
Model Name – Pain Full Spectrum CBD Oil
Quantity – 30ml
Potency – 1000mg
Food Preference – Vegetarian
Form – Liquid
Maximum Shelf Life – 18 Months
Pack of – 1
Prescription Required – Yes
Sales Package – 1 pack
Ingredients – Cannabis Leaf Extract 1000 mg, MCT Oil, Lemon Flavour
Country of Origin – India
Storage: In a cool dry place, away from sunlight. Refrigerate after opening.
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.