Cannablithe Full Spectrum Oil 4500mg – Natural
Cannablithe Full Spectrum Oil includes pure doses of Cannabis plant which have naturally occurring cannabinoids like CBD, CBG ,THC,THCA and others. When we are exposed to them, cannabinoids synergistically work with our body’s endocannabinoid system to promote and accelerate the process of natural healing in harmony.
MANAGE CHRONIC TO SEVERE PAIN
The cannabinoid receptors (CB1 &CB2) are active throughout our body and connected with central and peripheral nervous systems. When these receptors are exposed to cannabinoids like THC & CBD, they signal the receptors to naturally manage internal or external pain and accelerate the process of natural healing.
ELIMINATE GASTRIC AND DIGESTIVE DISORDERS (IBS)
CB1 Receptors as part of our endocannabinoid system regulate and modulate the movement of the lower oesophageal sphincter, controls gastric motility, acid secretion and intestinal motility. CBD and other cannabinoids have therapeutic effects which relieve gastric tract inflammation and restore the digestion process throughout the GI tract.
SUPPRESSES EFFECTS OF CHEMOTHERAPY AND CANCER
Heavy medications lower the life quality for many patients. some of the most common side effects of chemotherapy and radioactive therapy for cancer patients are nausea, loss of appetite, anxiety and depression. CBD, CBG, THC and other cannabinoids are effective in relieving these side effects and promoting recovery.
Cannabinoids have a great impact on women’s health, especially those who are suffering from major discomforts and disorders. There have been promising experiments in treating and managing these conditions without any side effects. Cannabinoids also provide great relief in chronic-severe pain and are helpful in mitigating nausea.
INSOMNIA, ANXIETY & MENTAL HEALTH (PTSD)
CBD has proven to have a calming effect in various disorders including epilepsy, anxiety, schizophrenia and insomnia. Therapeutic effects of Cannabis and its interaction with our body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS) helps naturally inducing restful sleep cycles. A mild Entourage effect might help in enhancing mood and battling depression.
Brand – Cannablithe Development
Model Name – Full Spectrum Oil 4500mg – Mint
Quantity – 30ml
Potency – 4500mg
Food Preference – Vegetarian
Form – Liquid
Maximum Shelf Life – 18 Months
Pack of – 1
Prescription Required – Yes
Sales Package – 1 pack
Ingredients – Cannabis Leaf Extract 15% (4500MG), Coconut extract (MCT) 80%, Natural Mint flavour 5%
Country of Origin – India
• Each drop of CannaBlithe oil contains 5 MG of CBD oil.
• The recommended dosage for those who are beginning to use CBD oil is 20-30 mg (4-6) drops for mild to chronic symptoms. We strongly advise consultation with medical professionals for more accurate dosage information.
• It might cause entourage & euphoric effects on higher doses. So, consult with your doctor for the accurate dosing.
• The majority of people take their oil sublingually because it is the quickest and most convenient way to absorb it. Fill the dropper with oil, put a few drops under your tongue(sublingual), wait for a few seconds & then swallow.
• You can also blend our full-spectrum extract with your diet. Simply apply a few drops to your favourite food or beverage.
• The consistency and the colour of blends may vary from batch to batch as crops vary seasonally.
• Store in a cool, dry place.
• Keep away from sunlight.
• Keep out of the reach of children(use childproof dropper provided)
Precaution / Warning:
• Allergy Warning: If you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this product, stop using it immediately. (For more information, see the label insert)
• Usage of cannabinoid-based medication during pregnancy and breastfeeding is not advisable.
• Heart Disease – Cannabinoids can affect blood pressure by either lowering or increasing it. It is advisable to consult a doctor if you have any underlying history of heart disease or medical illness.
• Liver Disease – Unlike. healthier patients, people with liver diseases should have lower doses of CBD oil or consult medical professionals before taking the medication.
• Recent Surgery – Not advised for those who have recently undergone surgery.
• Should not be mixed with other antidepressants.
• Discontinue the use immediately in case of any adverse reaction.