Cannazo India All in 1 Elixir – 1800mg | 3600mg
Cannazo India All in 1 ELIXIR , is an Ayurvedic formulation that is a combination of the therapeutic attributes of 7 powerful herbs which balance the three basic elements; Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
This Medication also ensures overall wellness of a human being by reducing the emotional aspects; anxiety & stress, lack of sleep, physical aspects; pain (like headaches to abdominal pain), vomiting & inflammation, internal aspects; infection rate, blood sugar, fever, cold, blood clot formation, digestive & urination issues and enhancing liver, pancreatic, gall bladder & heart health by acting as an anit-oxidant protector.
- Immunity Booster
- Anti-inflammatory & Antioxidant
- Anti- diarrhoea & Anti-emetic (Vomiting)
- Liver (Hepato), Gallbladder, Pancreas and Cardio – protective
- Reduces Pain
- Gets rid of stress and anxiety
- Enhances sleep
- Antimicrobial & Antibacterial
- Improves digestion
- Calms down the body
- Eliminates infections of all kind
- Decreases blood clot formation (Anti thrombotic) & blood sugar
- Reduces Fever (Antipyretic)
- Used as Laxative (relieves constipation)
- Used as Expectorant (mucus discharge removal)
Brand – Cannazo India
Model Name – All in 1 Elixir
Quantity – 15ml | 30ml
Potency – 1800mg | 3600mg
Form – Oral
Maximum Shelf Life – 12 Months
Prescription Required – Yes
Pack of – 1
Sales Package – 1 pack
Ingredients – Vijaya Leaf Extract, Ashwagandha, Valerian, Kalmegh, Ginger, Grape Seed Oil
Country of Origin – India
- This medicine contains Cannabis and other ayurvedic herbs. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, DO NOT consume this drug without prescription.
- Kindly consult your doctor before taking this drug during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
- Keep away from Children.
- DO NOT consume Alcohol while under Cannabis containing medication
Scale to Measure:
- Every 1ml of Vijaya Leaf Extract in the product equals to 1000mg
- 10% Vijaya Leaf Extract in 15ml (1.5ml) will be 1500mg and in 30ml (3ml) will be 3000mg
How to Use:
- Fill the tincture to the required dosage.
- Squeeze the tincture under the tongue, make sure to keep a count on the drops consumed as per your recommended dosage.
- Hold the drops under the tongue for 30 to 40 seconds.
- Post waiting period, swallow the oil.
Sublingual (Holding the oil below the tongue) medications are placed under the tongue. They dissolve there, and their active ingredients are quickly absorbed into the bloodstream.
It is recommended that one starts low and slowly increases the dosage overtime, or as directed by the physician. You may refer below as your dosage guide.
Day 1 – 5 = 8 drops per day
Day 6 – 15 = 16 drops per day
Day 16 – 25 = 24 drops per day
Day 26 to 31 = 32 drops per day
Please Note: 1 ml = 32 drops
*Average treatment period is for at least 90 days, accordingly post 1 month you can decide what best suits you
*Made in mind keeping average person , may very body to body.
Storage: In a cool dry place, away from sunlight.
Disclaimer: We do not recommend the use of our products as an alternative to medical care. Cannazo India is not responsible for any individuals reaction to any particular ingredient. We maintain a transparent policy, where each product description on our website includes a complete list of ingredients. People with sensitivities or allergies to any listed ingredient should not use the product. We recommend to always do a patch test to ensure the suitability of the product.
Please do not use any information found within our website to self-diagnose any medical conditions or treat any health-related problems or diseases.
Our products are meant for your personal use and the information provided has been collected from other sources to inform you about the possible benefits of herbs, essential oils, and other natural ingredients used in our products. The content found on this website is for informational purposes only.
All information provided on our website is for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical condition or disease. The information provided on our website is not intended to prescribe or be taken as medical advice. Please consult your doctor, should you have any concerns that require medical attention.