Neet Suramya Vijaya Tailam CBD Oil – 700mg|1200mg
The name Suramya signifies Beauty. Neet™ Suramya Vijaya Tailam contains CBD can be used for several diseases/conditions of varying severity, including numerous dermatological conditions in which it can also be applied topically. Ostensibly, it is also useful in earlier stages of cancer and helps patients cope with the side effects of Chemotherapy as it is known to promote Homeostasis.
Suramya can prove to be beneficial in the following conditions:
- Inflammatory dermatological conditions such as allergic
- Dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, skin rashes, etc.
- Stress-induced cases of mild anxiety and depression
- Mild PTSD and Panic disorder
- Initial stages of Cancer and Chemotherapy
- Minor and non-severe episodes of Seizures
- Mild arthritic conditions such as Osteoarthritis and Fibromyalgia
- Muscle atrophy (loss of muscle due to various underlying causes)
- Mild, non-serious cases of Diabetes
- Mild insomnia and sleeplessness
- Pain caused due to inflammatory conditions like minor injuries, muscle pulls, sprains, and post-surgical healing.
Brand – Neet
Model Name – Neet Suramya Vijaya Tailam CBD Oil
Ideal For – Health Supplement
Quantity – 30ml
Potency – 700mg / 1200mg
Food Preference – Vegetarian
Form – Liquid
Maximum Shelf Life – 12 Months
Pack of – 1
Sales Package – 1 pack
Prescription Required – No
Ingredients – 100% CBD, Organic Coconut MCT Oil
Country of Origin – India
Caution: If you have MCT Oil Allergy. Please be advised on not using the Product.
Storage: In a cool dry place, away from sunlight. Keep it away from children.
Recommended Dosage: Our CBD tincture is best administered when taken sublingually (under the tongue). Place a few drops under your tongue and keep it for 30-60 seconds before swallowing.
Doses may vary individually and CBD affects every person differently. Consult the physician to find the right dose. Mild side effects may occur at dosage higher than 20 mg. Report to the physician in case of worsening of side effects or overdose.
Legal Disclaimer: All our products are tested in state-of-the-art labs enlisted, certified, and approved by AYUSH and NABL. The raw material is sourced from c-GMP certified manufacturers based in Israel, Europe, and the USA. Each product undergoes the strictest quality checks to obtain the Certificate of Analysis (COA).
We do not claim to cure any diseases or ailments with our products. However, as recent studies over the last few decades have suggested, CBD-based products can be potentially helpful for people suffering from different aforementioned conditions of varying degrees. It can be used alongside conventional treatment options after obtaining proper medical advice.
There are no reviews yet.