Sat-Tattvam Hemp Protein Powder – Chocolate Flavour
Gone are the days when vegetarians and vegans had to painfully find a suitable protein that would fulfill their daily needs. With our hemp range which is completely plant-based, you get a rich protein source while also being soft and friendly on your stomach. From children to elders this will give you all the nutrients to supplement your nutrient needs.
Why Hemp Protein Powder?
- Sat-Tattvam™ Hemp Protein Powder is a premium product that has high levels of the Amino Acid, Arginine. It contains all the 20 Amino Acids which make a perfect deal for children, athletes, vegans, and vegetarians.
- It has one of the highest content of Edestin Protein, a plant-based protein, that is easy on the stomach and also supplements our daily protein needs.
- It has all the Essential Fatty Acids (Omega-3, Omega -6 & Omega 9) that make the digestion process easy. And it helps in giving you a magical touch to your favorite beverage with a mild taste and a creamy texture.
- Hemp protein powder packs a healthy punch of dietary fiber, chlorophyll, minerals, and antioxidants without any saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, or sugar. Just add it to your shake or blend it with yogurt and hot cereals for a perfect meal replacement diet.
- With a nearly perfect balance of Omega 3 to Omega 6, plus Iron, Vitamin E, and all of the essential Amino Acids, Hemp Seeds are said to be the most nutritionally complete food source in the world. A gift from nature, an elixir, these seeds may be eaten whole or shelled, raw or toasted, plain or flavored.
Brand – Sat-Tattvam
Model Name – Hemp Protein Powder – Chocolate Flavour
Ideal For – Dietary Supplement
Quantity – 150g / 500g
Food Preference – Vegetarian
Form – Powder
Maximum Shelf Life – 12 Months
Pack of – 1
Prescription Required – No
Sales Package – 1 pack
Ingredients – 100% Hemp Powder
Country of Origin – India
How to use: Add the protein powder to a glass of water or milk (150 ml). You can add it to your favorite drink, smoothie, lassi or add it to your roti flour, baked items, cereals etc.
Dosage: 20g – 25g or 1 – 2 tablespoon per day or as directed by your physician.
Storage: In a cool dry place, away from sunlight.
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There are no reviews yet.