oilThe 500 mg Vanilla flavoured Cannabis extract oil, is made to enhance your focus and improve your concentration level. It is essentially for those people who find it difficult to focus and have a hard time in concentrating on their work, because of anxiety and brain fog.
Cannablithe Oil Extract allows you to taste Cannabis in its purest and most potent form. Our Cannabis Leaf Extract oil provides pure and strong quantities of cannabis leaf extract and other cannabinoids for those who choose to take complete advantage of the cannabis product. You can Buy Hemp Oil Online for increased focus and concentration.
- Our bodies are always striving for order and stability ,The unique combination of cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and nutrients in the cannabis plant work synergistically together to support this in harmony.
- The endocannabinoid system, which is a large network of receptors and neurotransmitters found in the central nervous and immune system as well as in your brain, is modulated by plant-derived cannabinoids including our extract oils.
- The endocannabinoid system is responsible for a variety of biochemical functions, including mood, appetite, concentration, energy levels, inflammation, and sensory perception.
Cannabis Leaf Extract 500 mg, MCT Oil, Vanilla Flavour
- The majority of people take their oil sublingually because it is the quickest and most convenient way to absorb it. Fill the dropper halfway with Cannablithe oil, put a few drops under your tongue, wait for a few seconds & then swallow.
- You can also blend the full-spectrum extract with your diet if you don’t like the flavour of Cannablithe oil. Simply apply a few drops to your favourite food or beverage.
- Each bottle of Cannablithe oil comes with a graduated dropper for easy and accurate dosage.
- Cannabis Leaf Extract is a natural way to gain access to a wide variety of cannabis benefits.
The best of the best Indian-grown Cannabis leaves are used to make the product a success. Our full-spectrum Cannabis Leaf Extract oil is made from resinous Cannabis Vijay Leaves that are free of GMOs and high in stable cannabinoids.
Certificate Of Lab Analysis?
As a conscientious consumer, you should be definitely mindful of third-party lab tests significance in upholding high-quality Cannabis Leaf extract manufacturing standards. That’s the best way to show a Cannabis Leaf Extract product’s real substance and provide a strong foundation for the bold statements. Independent laboratories that monitor for the concentration of Cannabis Leaf Extract in our drugs and the whole cannabinoid profile have tested and certified our manufacturing procedures.
We also make certain that the leaves we use to remove the cannabinoids are of the appropriate age and consistency for the best results.
Precaution / Warning
- Allergy: Immediately avoid using the product if you are allergic to any ingredient used in the product. (Please refer to insert for more information)
- Pregnancy: The use of cannabinoid medications during pregnancy and breastfeeding is not advisable.
- Heart Disease: If you have any underlying history of heart disease, it is best to consult a doctor before the use of product
- Liver Disease: People with liver disease should have low dosage of CBD oil as compared to their counterparts.
- Recent Surgery: Not recommended for patients who have underwent surgery recently
- Anti-depressant: One should not combine the product with any other anti-depressant.
Brand – Cannablithe Development
Model Name – Focus Full Spectrum CBD Oil
Quantity – 30ml
Potency – 500mg
Food Preference – Vegetarian
Form – Liquid
Maximum Shelf Life – 18 Months
Pack of – 1
Prescription Required – Yes
Sales Package – 1 pack
Ingredients – Cannabis Leaf Extract 500 mg, MCT Oil, Vanilla Flavour
Country of Origin – India
Storage: In a cool dry place, away from sunlight. Refrigerate after opening.
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There are no reviews yet.