Cannarma Ultra Premium Full Spectrum Cannabis Extract Oil – 500mg
We have formulated ULTRA PREMIUM OIL which preserves the full phytocompounds of the plant; retaining the integrity of terpenes & flavonoids.
This allows your body to absorb the oil in a much more efficient way, utilizing the entourage effect, as nature intended. All done without any chemicals or solvents.
GMP CERTIFIED LAB
Therapeutic & Medicinal grade formula developed and approved by a scientific board of Researchers, Doctors, Biologists, Ayurveda Experts, and Pharmacists.
- Enhances sleep quality and aids in insomnia
- Reduces depression & anxiety
- Manages Chronic, Neuropathic Pain
- Simulates Appetite
- Manages Arthritis Pain
- Muscle Relaxant
Brand – Cannarma
Model Name – Ultra Premium Full Spectrum Cannabis Extract Oil -500mg
Quantity – 10ml
Potency – 500mg
Form – Liquid
Maximum Shelf Life – 2 Year
Pack of – 1
Prescription Required – Yes
Ingredients – Full Spectrum “Vijaya” Cannabis sativa Leaf Extract Oil – 5%(500mg), MCT oil
Country of Origin – India
• The recommended dosage for those who are beginning to use cannabis oil is 20-30 mg (4-6) drops for mild to chronic symptoms. We strongly advise consultation with medical professionals for more accurate dosage information.
• It might cause entourage & euphoric effects on higher doses. So, consult with your doctor for the accurate dosing.
• The majority of people take their oil sublingually because it is the quickest and most convenient way to absorb it. Fill the dropper with oil, put a few drops under your tongue(sublingual), wait for a few seconds & then swallow.
• You can also blend our full-spectrum extract with your diet. Simply apply a few drops to your favourite food or beverage.
• The consistency and the colour of blends may vary from batch to batch as crops vary seasonally.
• Store in a cool, dry place.
• Keep away from sunlight.
• Keep out of the reach of children(use childproof dropper provided)
Precaution / Warning:
• Allergy Warning: If you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this product, stop using it immediately. (For more information, see the label insert)
• Usage of cannabinoid-based medication during pregnancy and breastfeeding is not advisable.
• Heart Disease – Cannabinoids can affect blood pressure by either lowering or increasing it. It is advisable to consult a doctor if you have any underlying history of heart disease or medical illness.
• Liver Disease – Unlike. healthier patients, people with liver diseases should have lower doses of CBD oil or consult medical professionals before taking the medication.
• Recent Surgery – Not advised for those who have recently undergone surgery.
• Should not be mixed with other antidepressants.
• Discontinue the use immediately in case of any adverse reaction.