Cannasure Pain Management (Ginger-Lemon) – 1000mg | 3000mg
Cannasure – Pain Management is an Ayurvedic proprietary blend of full spectrum cannabis extract combined with highest quality ginger, turmeric and lemon extracts that can provide relief from acute & neuropathic pain, menstrual pain, nausea & vomiting and also reduces inflammation.
- Manages Acute Pain and Neuropathic Pain Cannabinoids such as THC and CBD bind to receptors in the human body, (such as the CB1 and CB2 receptors) to exert their analgesic (painkilling) effects. These receptors are expressed when the body is experiencing pain, and cannabinoids have shown evidence in managing chronic pain by binding to these receptors.
- Manages Menstrual Pain Can help in relieving pain caused due to menstrual cramps.
- Reduces Inflammation Inflammation could occur due to multiple reasons. Cannabinoids like CBD have shown to reduce cytokine and chemokine levels post administration of cannabis-based medication, which suppresses inflammatory responses by binding to CB2 receptors present on immune cells. It may help in relieving pain & inflammation due to rheumatoid arthritis.
- Reduces Nausea and Vomiting Chemotherapy is said to produce side effects such as nausea and vomiting. This occurs due to activation of receptors in two places- the brain and the GI Tract. CB1 agonist like THC has shown evidence of suppressing the feeling of nausea and vomiting in patients by binding to CB1 receptors.
How does cannabis relieves pain?
Research has found that the cannabis plant produces between more than 100 cannabinoids and about 300 non-cannabinoid chemicals. These cannabinoids found in cannabis are responsible for its effects by promoting interactions with the body’s endocannabinoid system. Out of all of the cannabinoids found in a cannabis plant, THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (cannabidiol) are the most prevalent and have therapeutic benefits.
Surprisingly, the human body produces endo-cannabinoids which are similar to cannabinoids in the Cannabis sativa plant. Endocannabinoid receptors in our brains and immune systems receive chemical signals from different stimuli and help the cells respond. This response triggers anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effects. Cannabis oil may help people with chronic pain relief, including those with chronic back pain.
The Endocannabinoid system
The endocannabinoid system is a unique communications system in the brain and body that affects many important functions.5 It’s made up of natural molecules known as cannabinoids, and the pathways they interact with. Together, these parts work to regulate activities like mood, memory, sleep and appetite. It is thought that medicinal cannabis can treat various illnesses by acting on the endocannabinoid system.
Ginger essential oil has anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic and analgesic properties that make it an exuberant natural aid for treating muscular pain, migraine pain, rheumatic pain, back pain, headache, joint pain, arthritis and weakness.
Turmeric Root Extract
Turmeric Oil is said to have the following benefits – Anti-oxidant, bactericidal and anti-fungal, High in minerals and vitamins especially vitamin C, Strengthens the immune system, Eases muscle discomfort, Supports digestion and menstruation, Excellent supporter of skin health, Stimulating, yet calming, Eases emotional pain, tension & stress, A strong relaxant and balancer.
It can help in treating dysentery, nausea, stomach upset, acidity, cramps and heartburn.
Brand – Noigra
Model Name – Cannasure Pain Management
Ideal For – Various Pain Managment
Prescription Required – Yes
Quantity – 10ml(1000mg) / 30ml (3000mg)
Potency – 1000mg / 3000mg
Food Preference – Vegetarian
Form – Liquid
Maximum Shelf Life – 12 Months
Pack of – 1
Sales Package – 1 pack
Composition – Full Spectrum Cannabis (vijaya) Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger Oil), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric Oil), Citrus Limonum (Lemon Oil), Cannabis Sativa L (Hemp Seed Oil)
Country of Origin – India
This dosage is most effective when taken sublingually (under the tongue) after food. Utilise the dripper to extract the recommended amount for you.
Note: Cannabis medication is certified under the laws of Ayurveda. CannaSure™ shows efficacy after prolonged and routine usage. Rooted in the Ayurvedic philosophy, we have provided you with a product that includes cannabis in its natural form with the full-spectrum of (plant-based) Phyto-cannabinoids, that allows for sustained healing and well-being.
Consume 5-6 drops twice per day. It is recommended that one begins with a low dosage and gradually increases the dosage over time. Please adhere to the dosage recommended by your physician.
Average treatment period for at least 90 days.
How to Store:
Keep the bottle in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Please study the product and ingredients carefully.
- Discontinue if you have an allergic reaction when consuming.
- It is not recommended for pregnant or breast-feeding women.
- Please consult a doctor if you are suffering from heart conditions before consuming.
- Please consult a doctor if you are under any other form of medication/treatment before consuming.
- This medicine should only be taken only after a meal.
- Do not consume while under the influence of alcohol.
- Not to be consumed by children under 18 years of age.
- Do not consume while driving/riding or operating machinery.
Caution / सावधान:
To be taken under medical supervision.
चिकित्सक की देखरेख में लिया जाना है|