Hempbuti Complete Hemp Food Pack
Hempbuti Hemp Seed Oil – 250ml
Nature holds some of the world’s secrets to good health and wellbeing. At Hempbuti, we have unlocked the benefits present within the remarkable Himalayan hemp seed, offering products that nurture your well-being in a sustainable way. Our commitment to quality continues as we ensure every ingredient is farmed, harvested and processed to the highest standards.
Hempbuti’s range of cold pressed Virgin Hemp Seed Oil has numerous applications such that you can simply sprinkle it over your food, salads, or juices. Another alternative is to directly lather it onto your skin to treat skin conditions like eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis as well as acne. It’s the extra kick you need to add to your dietary requirements and skin care routine!
The nutritional qualities of our Virgin Hemp Seed Oil are truly remarkable:
- High in Omega 3, 6 and 9
- High in GLA (Gamma-Linolenic Acid)
- Rich source of fiber, protein and folate
- Source of B-vitamins, Vitamin D, Vitamin C
- Loaded with Calcium, Iron, and Magnesium
- Plant-based and gluten-free
Our product utilizes all-natural ingredients and nourishes your body without irritation. There are no SLS’, Parabens, GMO’s, or any other unwanted ingredients.
Hempbuti Hemp Seed Hearts – 250gms
When it comes to grains and seeds, nature got it right in their original state. These wholesome foods provide a magnificent combination of nutrients that are essential to our health. We honour the tradition of keeping our food simple and Hemp Seed Hearts are an excellent example of that practice. The outer hull of the seed is removed to reveal the wonderous nutritional benefits stored within.
You can easily make any meal healthy–just add Hemp Hearts!
Hemp Hearts is a plant protein consisting of 40% of the nutrient. It is also loaded with 45% omega fatty acids, a full amino acid profile, vitamins, minerals and fibre. These gently hulled seeds are easy to digest without soaking or grinding and also contain omega 3 and 6 in the ratio some scientists consider the ideal balance for human needs.
- Omega 3s and 6s: It is the only vegan food with the same omega ratio as fish oil. Hemp has 6.2 times more omega-3 than raw tuna.
- Protein packed: A complete source of protein, contains all nine essential amino acids. Every 100 g of hemp seeds holds 64% of your daily protein needs.
- Loaded with antioxidants: An excellent source of vitamin E and great for your heart-health, skin, joints and cognitive function.
- Rich in minerals: Full of minerals that your body needs to stay healthy such as magnesium, calcium, iron, potassium and zinc.
- Filled with fiber: Whole hemp seeds contain high amounts of fiber, both soluble and insoluble, which benefits your digestive health.
This super simple, super nutritious, super food gives you the energy you need to live each day to the fullest.
Topical Use: Sprinkle the right amount on salads, soups or yogurt. You can also simply grab a handful as you head out the door.
Hemp seeds are a vegan friendly, low carb and gluten-free option for those unable to tolerate nuts, gluten, lactose or sugar.
Hempbuti Hemp Protein Powder – 500gms
The hemp plant is one of the earliest harvested plants known to man and hemp powder is the result of the nutritious hemp seed ground into fine powder. High in fiber, protein and a host of minerals, our hemp protein powder is a great addition to smoothies, cereals, yoghurt, salads, raw and baked desserts.
Our cold pressed Hemp Protein Powder is rich in omega 3, fibre and essential vitamins and minerals. The protein powders are natural and unflavoured, great for adding to your healthy recipes to boost your daily protein intake.
Hemp Protein Powder is one of the most holistic superfoods containing a broad spectrum of nutrients your body needs including proteins with all the essential amino acids, iron, manganese, magnesium, zinc and omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids. With nearly 50% protein content, it is perfect to build and maintain lean muscles.
It further contributes to the following:
- Energy: Manganese and iron contribute to normal energy yielding metabolism.
- Muscle: Protein aids the growth and maintenance of muscle mass. Magnesium and zinc enables normal protein synthesis.
- Bones: Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
Hempbuti’s Hemp Protein Powder is vegan, gluten free and organic. It undergoes third party lab testing and all natural.
Brand – Hempbuti
Model Name – Complete Hemp Food Pack
Ideal For – Nutrition
Quantity – Hemp Seed Oil (250ml), Hemp Hearts (250gms), Hemp Protein Powder (500gms)
Food Preference – Vegetarian
Form – Solid/Liquid
Maximum Shelf Life – 12 Months
Pack of – 1+1+1
Prescription Required – No
Sales Package – 1 pack
Country of Origin – India
Dosage: 20g – 25g or 1 – 2 Tablespoons per day or as directed by the physician
Storage: In a cool dry place, away from sunlight. Refrigerate after opening.
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.